Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bitch beach, I feel field.

Hello!

Today I will talk you about beaches. Really, I dislike beaches: sand in everythings, the crowd, burning sun, many kids, many racket. NO! I really dislike. A day in the beach there isn’t any moment of peace, and for this reason I hate it. I love the quiet places, for this reason I prefer places like the field, and if I would choose any place to get out of the city (and of all my obligations in the world) this place would be the field of my grandmom.

This place is located in San Carlos, Eighth region, 18 kilometers to the mountain range. Is a rural area and before I stayed every summer there, but now is more difficult to go because generally I work all the summers and I only can go to field few days, each some months. But I try to go two or three times to year.

There I rest and sleep many. Also I eat a lot of ember bread with eggs, tomatoes and pepper. With my cousins, sometimes I am playing cards whole afternoon or we invent many things to cook like cookies, cakes, french fries, cheese pasties… well, anything, many food. Or also we do drinks like earthquake or michelada. In this place, I love to go for a walk and take many photos, and from little I often read beside a canal, there is very cool and calm.

It is my favourite place in the world.

Regards!

2 comments:

  1. you're such a rudeness girl for the title that you put here! hahahah
    anyway, I like the beach, but I prefer the field.

    bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jajajajjaja you don't wrote anything of the beach but I understand your post, I love you the food of your grandma and your aunt :D!

    ReplyDelete