Saturday, August 3, 2013

Everything!

In short words: I want to learn everything. Really I am so so so unfocused that I can't decide for a thing, simplely I write a list of the many things to learn (or to make). My actual pendings included four dances, three musical instruments, two artistic abilities and one sport. In descending order.

Well, in first place I want to learn four dances: tango, flamenco, salsa and pole dance; the two first dances because are very beautiful and I love see people dancing them; the third dance because are very funny and relaxed, and once I give lessons of it; the fourth dance because it tone up so much the muscles, from legs until arms.

In second place, I ever dream with can to express my feelings across to music, for this reason I want to learn to play guitar, harmonica and melódica. I know some things of guitar, mainly theoretical ideas and basic chords because I have many friends guitar-players and once I give to lessons of guitar in a Cultural House in Maipú... there I learned to play Caballito Blanco. But of harmonica or melódica I know nothing, but I believe these instruments are delightful.

In third place, I like so much photography and acrobatic clothings but I couldn't take any course of them, but I hope this semester can do it.

In last place, I would love to learn horse-riding, maybe for my familiar rural origin.

Good, see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment