Saturday, April 13, 2013

Internet in my life!

Today is really difficult keep us far away of internet, all in our lifes spin around the fast information and mass medias, and internet give us this possibilities. I like technology and I can't be confortable without it. Before I was in all places with my netbook and I was connected, later my dad gaves to me a smartphone and now I use it, everyday.

The main websites that I visit are social networks like Gmail (and its chat, Gtalk), Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram, and I write in my blog sometimes, I have it since 2006, but it is secret... And, for this reason, generally I read many blogs in internet; I had discovered some blogs throught journals and magazines. Really, I love to read other people and its lifes, and stories about relationships mainly, these are very enjoyable.

In fact, my favorites blogs are FAQWomen and FAQMen, these are spaces where men writes about women and women writes about men, respectively. Both are very funny, and I like so much them. I hope that you enjoy them.

See you, bye!

2 comments:

  1. The websites is really funny. I think that It is expression of the "sex war".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I don´t know those blogs. I visit.

    ReplyDelete