Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hopes for the future.

Hello!

Now, I will write about my ambitions and hopes to the future. Really, I’m a hardenet dreamer and very unfocused, for this reason, ever I want to do many things; in fact, I do and I update constantly a list about “Things what I want to do” and in this moment in my list there are many things to do, like to learn photography and to play guitar, to learn to read the tarot too, to practice Yoga, to learn to dance Flamenco and Tango, and take equestrianism’s classes and acrobatic’s classes too. Well, obviously this activities are impossible to do in the short term, but I hope can to do in any moment of my life.

And, in others plans, currently I’m in my last semester in the university and because of that I’m thinking seriously my future. In first moment, my main –and only- hope was to be able to finish the career and later I study history, because this has been my real motivation to join in Sociology. But the possibilities of to study other career in Chile are impossible for me, in economic terms. For this reason, my ambition in this moment is I achieve a scholarship to study a Master in Latinamerican Studies, in Nacional University of Mexico, or Buenos Aires University, because in this way I could to develop me in the historical’s investigation area, with emphasis in politics and social topics.

For last, is difficult for me to talk who inspired me, because I don't know still why I'm humanist and I became interested in social problematics, but these topics are very relevant for me, and they are very relevant for the society too.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm already knew everything that you post it! xD

    Maybe the next year finally we will could go to flamenco lessons together =D


    PS. I totally loved your post, our kids will be the best friends on the earth!

    ReplyDelete