Thursday, April 11, 2013

I or me?

Hi, I'm Nicole Sepúlveda and I'm student of 5th. of Sociology. I was born in summer and today I'm 22 years old. I live with my parents, my sister, my dog Simba and my cat Ary, and live us in Maipú and I love it, but it is so far away of ALL that I expect to go away of the parent's house and, in that way, I go to live in the center of Santiago. This is my bigger plan for get this year.

Also, I like the music, especially the punk rock and chilean music; I'm so much unfocused in this topic... well, sincerely, in all the topics I'm so much unfocused, but I like it; in fact, I believe that for this reason I love to write: writting I order my ideas, my cuestions, my problems, my wishes, everything in my life. Too, I love so much know new things, everythings: places, people, cultures, foods. Really, when I will graduate I want to study in other country, to I learn more everyday :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment