Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ill!

Really is hard to me to write about something if I haven’t thought in it, but is true that always there is something to talk. In my case, could tell you that today I have a cold and cough. Seriously I believe that I catch cold the last Friday when I went to see a concert of Fito Páez and Los Tres at outdoors in Maipú. This concert started at 8 o’clock and it finished nearly at 12 PM, and this day was especialy very cold and blew wind. Later, with my friends went to look for any restobar to drink beer and to eat something, whatever, but every place was full, so we decided to go to other place only to eat, because we went over many places and we didn’t find any place to eat at the same time. In that moment it was almost 1 AM and we went to “Tia Lucy”, there also we had to wait because it was full too. In the end, we ate some big churrascos and we drank tea, but our voyage lets me a nice cold that is during almost a week. I hope to improve me this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. you don't complain!,
    that worth it! the concert was great, Fito was beautiful!!!
    and the sandwich was huge and tasty.
    Was the best Friday night of the year =)

    Fito <3!!!

    ReplyDelete