Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello!

I will to talk you about the Chilean Left and its political transformations in the last 40 years. I take this topic because it is a investigation that actually I’m developing to the university.

My investigation is historical and for this reason I decided to divide my presentation into 3 parts, and each one is corresponded with a historical time. In first place, I will speak you about the Left in the Popular Unit; second, I will tell you about how impacted the coup d'etat and dictatorship in the Chilean Left; in thirt and last place, I will talk you about Concertación and what was the Chilean Left when it came back to the democracy.

Well, I find very interesting this topic because I believe that is required to revise the History to understand the world in that live us. Without it I believe very difficult that we will learn the lessons from the past, to build a better place to the future. And specially this topic is interesting because it allow us to understand the political process and its impacts in the social life, above all this topic what is refered to recent events whose clues even are present.

No comments:

Post a Comment